There may be various reasons why you might experience problems logging in to My Internetspiegel.
Email address unknown?
One of the reasons may be that your information was not correctly registered in the manager file that we received from your organization. You can contact your manager to ask who is coordinating the survey at your organization.
If this is not the cause, contact one of our InternetSpiegel employees via our contact page. They will be able to check whether your information has been registered properly in the system and otherwise whether to refer you to the contact within the organization.
If you try to log in too many times with the wrong password, then My Customer Extranet will automatically block your account. You can unblock your account by clicking on the ‘Forgot password’ button and following the steps below:
- Go to https://my.internetspiegel.effectory.com/
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- Enter your email address.
- An email with a link for resetting your password will be sent to your email address.
- You can then click on the link to set a new password. The password must contain a capital letter, a special character and a number.
If your account My Internetspiegel is locked, please contact one of our Effectory employees via our contact page.